FAMILY VOICES OF MINNESOTA IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION PROVIDING SUPPORT AND INFORMATION FOR MINNESOTA FAMILIES RAISING CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES AND EXTRA NEEDS
There are so many ways to get CONNECTED
- 1 to 1 with another parent who has similar experiences or a child with similar needs
- Parent groups for networking, emotional support, and acceptance
- Chat Live on our website with savvy veteran parents
- Educational Webinars to stay in the know
- Family Leadership and volunteer support parent trainings to grow as an advocate
Questions? Connect with a Family Voices of Minnesota Parent Support Navigator for information, resources and more!
We educate and empower families by assisting with accessing needed services or navigating systems of care.
Your donation provides continuing resources, assistance and education. Make a donation today to Family Voices of Minnesota!